| Know what you need? Use the search bar above or dropdown below
or see APC
Otherwise, Search the Product List
The SU & SUA Smart-UPS Original line-interactive single phase UPS series. Smart-UPS series features a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget.
- Smart-UPS - The SU, SC & SUA Smart-UPS Original Series
- Smart-UPS DP - for multiple fileservers, minicomputers, UNIX
CPU's, server farms, small mainframes,
electronic control systems,
telecommunications systems and other
- Smart UPS LCD - This is now the UPS SMT
- Smart-UPS Ruggedized Rack Mount - Reliable, cost-effective, ruggedized power
protection and conditioning for critical
military, industrial, and telecommunications
- Smart UPS Ship Board Series - X93 Series.
- Smart-UPS RM - for rack-mounted servers.
- Smart-UPS On-Line - for servers, networking
equipment, telecommunication systems, industrial
and medical equipment, and other mission-critical
- Smart-UPS RT - for space-constrained computer rooms
- Smart-UPS SMT UPS - UPS with LCD
- Smart-UPS C - Tower and Rack 1000/1500 VA 120/230 Vac with USB Port
- Smart-UPS SMX Series - Uninterrupted power to protected equipment.
- Smart-UPS VT - for small data centers
- Smart UPS X Series - for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Single Phase N+1 high availablity series of modular UPS is the first UPS with redundancy and scalability within a single chassis. Hot-swappable, user replaceable power, battery, and intelligence modules enables low MTTR and ease of service.
Modular power protection for servers, midrange
systems, and business critical applications.
For large data centers and N+1 high
availability requiring three-phase service.
The APC Silcon Series has
the load capacity to serve a broad range of
electrical equipment - from mainframe
computers to Large Corporation-wide
installations, production lines, electronic
control systems and telecommunication
MGE Galaxy offers technology that
increases performance and reliability. Online
technology fully isolates and protects against
all power quality disturbances.
Engineered for whether you are operating an enterprise system or an air traffic control tower. The MGE Comet is ideal for computer and network applications.
distribution, which includes Stationary PDUs,
Rack PDUs, and Rack Automatic Transfer
Switches, for your Network-Critical Physical
Remotely reboot, turn on/off
locked-up equipment from any location via
intranet/internet using our MasterSwitch
IP-based security solutions for video
surveillance and access control.
- Monitor and record all activity in secured
areas. Recorded data can be easily
reviewed, searched, and tagged for future
- Management platform that enables
centralized monitoring, control, trend
analysis, and alert history for all of your
Go here to
select the Replacement Battery for your
existing APC UPS model.
- StruxureWare for Data Centers is a management and monitoring software suite designed to collect and manage data about a data center’s assets, resource use and operation status throughout the data center lifecycle.
- Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network. (Compatible with SmartSlot enabled APC UPS)
- Portfolio of software for administration and monitoring of APC devices.
Industrial single phase and
3 phase surge protection products to protect
your equipment from everyday power surges,
lightning strikes, and other power anomalies.
Line conditioners for filtering noisy power
- Cooling solutions for the IT
Precision Air Conditioning:
- Cooling solutions for the IT
Environment. Portable air conditioning
- Portable, self-contained air conditioning solutions for small rooms and data closets.
Integrated power systems,
modular power shelves, distribution cabinets,
system monitoring, and battery disconnects
provide complete power management in telecom,
datacom and network applications.
(Low to High Density Server, Networking, and AV Applications)
Netshelter series features rich enclosures optimized for easy installation, managing cables, integrating power distribution, and maximizing airflow. Open racks for easy access to IT equipment and cabling.
The Back-UPS family offers guaranteed power protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business.
Rack Systems and Accessories:
- High-quality, free standing network
enclosures, wall-mount enclosures, open
frame racks, accessories and KVM
- Local and outside power
solutions for Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC), Fiber
to the Home (FTTH), Wireless Local Loop
(WLL), and Voice over DSL (VoDSL)