Need Help? Call Us
The Smart-UPS Original line-interactive single phase UPS series. Smart-UPS series features a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget.
Single Phase N+1 high availability series of modular UPS is the first UPS with redundancy and scalability within a single chassis. Hot-swappable, user replaceable power, battery, and intelligence modules enables low MTTR and ease of service.
Modular power protection for servers, midrange
systems, and business critical applications.
For Big Data Cloud Centers and N+1 high
availability requiring three-phase service.
Galaxy VM 225 kVA UPS Single 480-480 V, Start up 5x8 included. Highly compact , energy efficient 3-phase UPS for data center, facility and industrial applications.
The APC Silcon Series has
the load capacity to serve a broad range of
electrical equipment - from mainframe
computers to Large Corporation-wide
installations, production lines, electronic
control systems and telecommunication
3 Phase UPS Series 10 - 40 KVA with Scalable Runtime for Small Data Centers featuring dual-mains input, automatic bypass, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability.
MGE Galaxy offers technology that increases performance and reliability. Online technology fully isolates and protects against all power quality disturbances.
3500 Series - 10 to 30 KVA Three Phase Industrial UPS
4000 Series - 40 to 75 KVA Three Phase Data Center UPS
Engineered for whether you are operating an enterprise system or an air traffic control tower. The MGE Comet is ideal for computer and network applications.
distribution, which includes Stationary PDUs,
Rack PDUs, and Rack Automatic Transfer
Switches, for your Network-Critical Physical
Remotely reboot, turn on/off
locked-up equipment from any location via
intranet/internet using our MasterSwitch
IP-based security solutions for video surveillance and access control.
- Monitor and record all activity in secured areas. Recorded data can be easily reviewed, searched, and tagged for future needs.
- Management platform that enables centralized monitoring, control, trend analysis, and alert history for all of your NetBotz appliances.
- Wide range of plug and play access and environmental sensors for use with the NetBotz family.
- Advanced software for enhanced intrusion detection & expanded remote management capabilities.
Go here to
select the Replacement Battery for your
existing APC UPS model.
- StruxureWare for Data Centers is a management and monitoring software suite designed to collect and manage data about a data center’s assets, resource use and operation status throughout the data center life cycle.
- APC UPS Network Management includes Cards, Boxes, and Power Supplies, SmartSlot, Remote monitoring, Call-UPS II, Relay I/O, and Expansion Chassis.
Industrial single phase and
3 phase surge protection products to protect
your equipment from everyday power surges,
lightning strikes, and other power anomalies.
Line conditioners for filtering noisy power
Integrated power systems,
modular power shelves, distribution cabinets,
system monitoring, and battery disconnects
provide complete power management in Telecom,
Datacom and network applications.
Netshelter series features rich enclosures optimized for easy installation, managing cables, integrating power distribution, and maximizing airflow. Open racks for easy access to IT equipment and cabling.
NetShelter Premium Enclosures: Premium enclosure solutions for a secure, managed network (available with either glass or fully perforated front door)
NetShelter ES: 864mm (34in.) deep rack enclosure for light duty server, networking and Telecom applications
NetShelter VS: 900mm (35.5in.) deep rack enclosures for server, networking and Telecom applications
NetShelter VX: 1070mm (42in.) deep rack enclosures for server, networking and Telecom applications
NetShelter WX: Wall-mounted rack enclosures for networking applications in IT environments
NetShelter Post Rack:
- 2-post racks for networking applications in IT environments
- 4-post racks for server, networking, and Telecom applications in secure IT environments
NetShelter Rack Accessories: 19" Heavy and low duty shelves including hardware kit, Cable organizer, 2U blanking panel.
High-Density Cooling Enclosures: Self-contained rack enclosures with up to 18kW cooling capacity for high-density server deployments in space-constrained and/or uncontrolled environments
The Back-UPS family offers guaranteed power protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home or business.
- High-quality, free standing network enclosures, wall-mount enclosures, open frame racks, accessories and KVM switches.
- Local and outside power solutions for Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC), Fiber to the Home (FTTH), Wireless Local Loop (WLL), and Voice over DSL (VoDSL) networks.