The Magnum DS80 and DS80F Dual-Speed Personal Hubs extend the very popular Personal Hub line with a new 10/100 Personal Hub with a built-in filter-and-forward Switch for connecting both 10Mb and 100Mb users. The DS80F also offers two switched 100Mb ports--one of which may be full-duplex fiber-ST or fiber-SC--multi-mode or single-mode. The DS80 family offers the performance of a 100Mb switched fiber link upstream with the convenience of dual-speed 10/100 copper ports for the workplace LAN, all in one compact unit about the size of a paperback book.
The built-in filter-and-forward switch for the hub ports enables communication between the 10Mb and the 100Mb domains. This switch has an auto-learning 8K address table and 1MB dynamically allocated packet buffer.
- Compact office-hub packaging brings 100Mb Fiber backbone connectivity to the workplace. No media converter needed.
- Top-mounted LEDs make status monitoring easy.
- Provides six 10/100Mb dual-speed RJ-45 ports for users, one 10/100Mb switched RJ-45 port for a server or for users, and one switched 100Mb Fiber FDX "backbone" port.
- 100Mb Ethernet Fiber connectors maybe multi-mode SC, ST, MTRJ, or single-mode (either 20km or 40km "long-haul") SC type.
- 8-port all copper model available
- Comes with a durable metal enclosure, metal mounting clips, and external power supply for either 115vac or 230vac power.
- Internal cooling design uses the metal case as a heat sink, enabling operation to 50°C ambient.
||Dual Speed 10/100 Stackable Hub with eight RJ-45 ports, each auto-sensing for 100Mb or 10Mb operation. Stackable up to four units high. Includes stacking cable, internal auto-ranging power supply, cooling fan, and metal brackets for rack-mounting.
||Same as Magnum DS880-A, but includes an internal switch that bridges the two traffic domains, filtering and selectively forwarding packets between the 100Mb and the 10Mb domains, filtering and selectively forwarding packets between the 100Mb and the 10Mb domains. Stack with up to three DS880-A units. One DS880-B unit per stack supports all ports at 100Mb and 10Mb communicating with each other. The internal switch has 2MB dynamic store-and-forward packet buffers and 8K node addresses, self-learning.
|| Dual Speed 10/100 8-port office hub with one full-duplex 100Mb switched fiber port (multi-mode SC-Type connector), one "N-way" switched RJ-45 port, and six half-duplex 10/100 auto-negotiating ports. Includes store-and-forwarding switching that filters and forwards data moving between the two switch ports, and among the 10/100 user ports. The internal switch has 8K node addresses and 512KB packet buffers. External power supply, metal brackets for mounting.
|| Same as DS80F-MSC but with multi-mode ST-type fiber port connector.
|| Same as DS80F-MSC but with multi-mode MTRJ-type fiber port connector.
|| Same as DS80F-MSC but with 20km single-mode SC-type fiber port connector.
|| Same as DS80F-SSC but with "40km long reach" single-mode SC fiber connector.
||Dual Speed 10/100 8-port "copper" office hub with two 10/100 N-way switched ports and six half-duplex 10/100 auto-negotiating ports. Includes store-and forward switching that filters and forwards data moving between the two switched ports, and among the 10/100 user ports. The internal switch has 8K node addresses and 512KB packet buffers. External power supply, metal brackets for mounting,