Need Help? Call Us
Need Help? Call Us
These may be located on a production floor, in a closet, or in an office where the air-conditioning gets turned off on the weekends.
The Martin Air Conditioned enclosures have an internal closed loop cooling system and the air that is used to cool the condensers is the ambient room air and is exhausted back into the room unless special ducting is set up to exhaust the hot air out of the room.
- Air Conditioned Enclosures are available in side mount, rack mount and top mounted configurations and are configured in a variety of different Cabinet Heights and Depths
- Rack mounted AC Sizes include 4K BTU (115v or 230v) and 9K BTU (230v)
- Sidemounted AC Sizes include 8K BTU, 12K BTU (115v or 230v) and 19K BTU (230v)
- Top Mounted AC Sizes include 8K BTU (230V)
- Side mounted Air Conditioners are shipped separately; the Rack and Top Mounted Air Conditioners are shipped fully assembled.
- Earth Friendly Refrigerant
- Mechanical Thermostat located behind the filter on Rack mount and Top mount versions and on side of AC unit of Side Mount versions
- LED Temperature Display on Front Door Displaying in ‘F’ Degrees (‘C’ Degrees available on special order)
- Ducting Boot Kits available for all Air Conditioner sizes for ducting exhaust air to plenum or other area.
- Cleanable, reusable aluminum mesh filter
- Includes Malfunction Switch for use with a variety of customer provided alarms
- Every unit tested prior to shipping
- Textured powder coat finish
- Multiple color options
- Fully sealed enclosure assembly; closed loop air conditioned cooling.
- Square hole mounting rails on standard EIA 310 rack mount pattern for M6 cagenutsPatented Aluminum extruded 6063-T5 welded frame with steel doors and panels.
- US patent # 6,179,398
Smoked Lexan® or solid doors
Heavy-duty casters available
Power Distribution Untis
- Patented high performance aluminum extruded welded frame rated at 1,200 LBS with casters, 2,500 LBS without casters
- Air conditioner with malfunction switch and temperature display
- Base, casters, levelers, and 3 sets of EIA 310D standard “L” shaped square hole, M6 vertical mounting rails