Bomara Home » Server Technology » Sentry Power Manager
Server Technology Sentry Power Manager
Hardware appliance to allow management and control of PDUs in local and remote locations
SPM Appliance is required for SPM software node licenses (1 node = 1 PDU)
- A central interface to access multiple network monitored sentry power distribution units.
- Global view of all Sentry devices and ability to view devices based on temperature, humidity, current and device status.
- Control all networked Sentry cabinet power distribution units.
- Control Sentry POPS CDU on a per outlet basis.
- Power information including kW and kW-hour information for billing, power monitoring, trending and power reports.
- IT equipment power information can be used to measure the efficiency in your data center for PUE and DCIE, power efficiency ratings from the Green Grid.
- ODBC compliant database permits power and additional information to be exported to a Building Management System (BMS).
- Managing and monitoring alarm conditions.
- Power consumption for capacity planning.
- Maximize each power circuit by realizing current power being drawn.
Click to enlarge diagram
||Hardware appliance required for SPM node licenses
||25 node license
||50 node license
||100 node license
||250 node license
||500 node license
||1000 node license
||2500 node license