Fault Tolerant Rack-Mount
- Dial-Up Access to Network Equipment Bays
- Remote Console/AUX Port Management
- Use with CMS Series Multiport Console Switches for Out-of-Band Network
- Remotely Configurable "AT" Profile
- AC and -48V DC Power Options
- Internal Filtered and Surge Protected Power Supply
- Powers Up to Specified Answer Rings and Baud Rate
- Standard "AT" 33.6 Kbps Modem
- All Metal Construction - 1 Rack Unit
- View Detailed Technical Specifications
- FTM-336AC (Fault Tolerant Modem, 115 VAC): $275.00
- FTM-336DC (Fault Tolerant Modem, -48 VDC): Please Contact
Bomara for Pricing.
The FTM-336 Fault Tolerant Modem is designed for applications that
require a "must answer" modem that easily installs in standard 19 or 23
inch equipment bays. Designed for remote sites, the FTM always resets
itself to answer on the specified number of rings, and is set to a fixed
baud rate at the modem port. No external "AT" commands are required to
configure the modem upon power-up, which is ideal when attached to equipment
that cannot send "AT" setup strings.
Remote "AT" profile configuration allows you to configure modems anywhere
in your network from one location. With password-protected remote configuration,
you can issue AT commands to a remote FTM for maintenance or troubleshooting
as if you were on-site.
Special circuitry in the FTM monitors for power brown-out, static discharge,
and loss of carrier conditions. Any of these conditions will cause the
modem to be reset and refreshed with an internal "AT" command string to
assure reliable "must answer" operation.
AC and DC Powered
The FTM-336 is available in both 115 VAC powered models and
-48 VDC powered models. The -48 volt DC version is ideal for remote locations
where AC power may not be available.
The FTM is built in the USA and backed by a two year warranty. NetReach
products are installed in thousands of network sites world wide. Our customers
know they can depend on superior quality and reliability for their most