230 VAC Internet Power Switch
- Control Power on any AC Powered Device via Internet, Web Browser, Telnet,
Modem or Local Terminal
- Remote Power Management and Control
- Reboot Servers, Routers, Web Cams, Firewalls and Other Remote Devices
- Reboot via In-Band and by Out-of-Band via Internet
- Web Browser Access for Easy Setup and Operation
- Encrypted Password Security
- Expandable to Five (5) Individual Outlets
- Each Outlet can Switch a 10 Amp Load
- On / Off / Reboot Switching
- IP Addressed, 10Base-T Interface
- RS232 Modem / Console Port
- Network Security Features
- Manual Power Control Button
- View Detailed Technical
- 115 VAC Model Also Available
/ Part Numbers
- IPS-15M CE - Master Control Unit, 230 VAC @ 10 Amps
- IPS-15S CE - Satellite Unit, 230 VAC @ 10 Amps
- IPS-15R - 19" Rack Mount Tray, 1 RU (Mounts Master Unit and Two
- IPS-15ZU - Mounting Bracket for Zero Unit Mounting
- Please Contact Bomara for Pricing
Servers, routers, and other electronic equipment sometimes "locks-up," often
requiring a service call to a remote site just to flip the power switch to
perform a simple reboot. The IPS-15-CE Internet Power Switch gives you the
ability to perform this function from anywhere, just point your browser to
the IPS-15-CE's IP address, enter the secure user name and password, and
you're just a click away from remote power On, Off or Reboot!
Convenient User Interfaces
The IPS-15-CE provides two convenient methods for accessing configuration and
switching functions; The Web Browser Interface and the Command Line Interface.
The Web Browser Interface consists of a series of simple, easy-to-use web page
menus that allow you to select configuration parameters or initiate switching
The Command Line Interface is an ASCII menu system, which allows you to configure
and operate the IPS-15-CE via telnet over TCP/IP network, via modem connection
or via local PC using a terminal program such as Hyperterminal or TeraTerm.
The IPS-15M-CE Master Unit can be linked to four optional, low cost satellite
units for a total of five individually controlled outlets. This allows the
IPS-15-CE to easily grow to fit the requirements of your power control application.
Flexible mounting options are also available. A Zero U rack bracket lets you
mount the IPS on the outside of a standard 19 inch rack rail. A 1U rack tray
allows mounting one main unit and two satellite units in a 19 inch rack.
Access to the IPS-15-CE command mode is password protected to prevent unauthorized
users from gaining access to sensitive switching and configuration functions.
Both the Web Browser Interface and Command Line Interface require the user
to enter a password before allowing access. Passwords transmitted via web browser
use 64-bit encryption techniques to ensure that passwords remain protected
and access to your equipment remains secure. Telnet control can be user-defined
to a discrete TCP port, or completely turned off to ensure that no unprotected
port is present.
The IPS-15-CE also features two different levels of operational passwords;
the System Administrator Level and the User Level. The System Level provides
access to all configuration and switching functions, while the User Level is
limited to switching functions only.
Easy to Configure,
Easy to Use
The IPS can be configured via network, via modem, or locally via the serial
console port. Easy to master, user-friendly menus and commands let you assign
a location name, set system parameters and view plug status. Outlets can be
switched On, Off, or booted using plug numbers or names.
The IPS is built in the USA and backed by a two year warranty. NetReach products
are installed in thousands of network sites world wide. Our customers know
they can depend on WTI for superior quality and reliability for their most