NetReach™ Model IPS-4
4-Plug Internet Power Switch
- Control Power on any AC Powered Device via Internet, Web Browser, Telnet, Modem or Local Terminal
- Remote Power Management and Control
- Reboot Servers, Routers, Web Cams, Firewalls and Other Remote Devices
- Web Browser Access for Easy Setup and Operation
- Encrypted Password Security
- Four (4) Individual Switched Outlets
- 15 Amps Maximum Total Load
- On / Off / Reboot Switching
- IP Addressed, 10Base-T Interface
- RS232 Modem / Console Port
- Network Security Features
- Manual Power Control Button
- View Detailed Technical Specifications
- IPS-4 - Internet Power Switch, 115 VAC @ 15 Amps, 4 Plugs: $445
Servers, routers, and other electronic equipment sometimes "lock-up," often requiring a service call to a remote site just to flip the power switch to perform a simple reboot. The IPS-4 Internet Power Switch gives you the ability to perform this function from anywhere; just point your browser to the IPS-4's IP address, enter the secure user name and password, and you're just a click away from remote power On, Off or Reboot!
Two Convenient User Interfaces
The IPS-4 provides two convenient methods for accessing configuration and switching functions; The Web Browser Interface and the Command Line Interface.
The Command Line Interface is an ASCII menu system, which allows you to configure and operate the IPS-4 via telnet over TCP/IP network, via modem connection or via local PC using a terminal program such as Hyperterminal or TeraTerm.
Access to the IPS-4 command mode is password protected to prevent unauthorized users from invoking sensitive switching and configuration functions. Both the Web Browser Interface and Command Line Interface require the user to enter a password before allowing access. Passwords transmitted via web browser use 64-bit encryption techniques to ensure that passwords remain protected and access to your equipment remains secure. Telnet control can be user-defined to a discrete TCP port, or completely turned off to ensure that no unprotected port is present.
The IPS-4 also features two different levels of operational passwords; the System Administrator Level and the User Level. The System Level provides access to all configuration and switching functions, while the User Level is limited to switching functions only.
Easy to Configure, Easy to Use
The IPS-4 can be configured via network, via modem, or locally via the serial console port. Easy to master, user-friendly menus and commands let you assign a location name, set system parameters and view plug status. Outlets can be switched On, Off, or booted using plug numbers or names.
Reliability and Support
The IPS-4 is built in the USA and backed by a two year warranty. NetReach products are installed in thousands of network sites world wide. Our customers know they can depend on WTI for superior quality and reliability for their most mission-critical operations.