Managed External Modem
- Dial-Up Access to Network Equipment Bays
- Remote Console/AUX Port Management
- Use with SCM-16 Secure SSHv2 Console Manager for Out-of-Band Network Management
- Remotely Configurable "AT" Profile
- 110/230 VAC Universal Power Supply
- Internal Filtered and Surge Protected Power Supply
- Powers up to Specified number of Answer Rings and Baud Rate
- Standard "AT" 33.6 Kbps Modem
- All Metal Construction
- Convenient Desktop Model
- View Detailed Technical
- MEM-336 (Managed External Modem,
115/230 VAC): $245.00
The MEM-336 Managed External Modem
is ideal for applications that require a "Must Answer" modem that can be installed on a desktop or in a Zero-U rack
bracket. The MEM-336 always resets itself to answer on the specified number
of rings and is set to a fixed baud rate at the modem port; this makes the
MEM an ideal solution for remote sites that require fail-safe modem communication.
The MEM is also extremely well suited for connection to devices that cannot
send "AT" setup strings; no external AT commands are required in order to
configure the modem on power-up.
Remote "AT" profile configuration
allows you to configure modems anywhere in your network from one location.
With password-protected remote configuration,
you can issue AT commands to a remote MEM for maintenance or troubleshooting
as if you were on-site.
Special circuitry in
the MEM monitors for power brown-out, static discharge, and loss of carrier
conditions. Any of these conditions will
cause the modem
to be reset and refreshed with an internal "AT" command string to assure reliable "must
The MEM is built in the USA and backed by a two year warranty. NetReach products
are installed in thousands of network sites world wide. Our customers know
they can depend on WTI products to provide superior quality and reliability
for their most mission-critical operations.