Industrial firewall and security router.
- All-round protection of automation networks with an optimal price-performance ratio
- Redundant backbone connections for production cells
- Firewall Learning Mode for easy and smooth commissioning
- Router redundancy plus stateful firewall and 1:1 NAT in Layer 3 mode
- Text-based configuration file for automated pre-configuration
- User-friendly configuration and diagnostics via Industrial HiVision, HiView, HiDiscovery, offline configuration tool and web interface
- Transparent Layer 2 mode (e.g. for RSTP and MRP)
- Wide range of transmission and encryption standards (PPPoE, PPP, IKEv1/v2, IPsec, NAT)
- A variety of security mechanisms (stateful packet inspection firewall, VPN)
- Digital input for controlling VPN connections
- Numerous management functions (SNMPv3, SSH2/SFTP, HTTPS, V.24 CLI, SSH1, SNMPv1/2)
- Optional extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C (standard is 0°C to +60°C)
- Variants for twisted-pair cables (RJ45) and multimode fibers (SC)
- Robust metal housing for DIN rail mounting
Configurable Industrial Security-Router
Example Configuration - EagleOne-0200T1T1SDDZ90000HHE05.3.
Industrial firewall and security router with extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 redundancy features, DIN rail mounted, fanless design.
| Meets principal standards and approvals:
- Energy sector: IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613
- Hazardous areas: ATEX, ISA-12.12.01 Class 1 Div. 2
- Transport sector: EN 50121-4
- Shipping: Germanischer Lloyd
View Full Site View Mobile Optimized