Need Help? Call Us
Need Help? Call Us
Eaton Powerware Home » Software
Visual Capacity Optimization Managers
Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface
Visual Power Managers
INTELLIGENT POWER PROTECTOR — SHUTDOWN SOFTWARE
Free software included with every Eaton UPS
When the power goes out for a prolonged period of time, Intelligent Power Protector facilitates automatic, graceful shutdown of computers, servers and network devices powered by an Eaton UPS, saving all work-in-progress and ensuring data integrity. This software's versatile user interface shows you detailed information about connected servers and UPSs through USB and serial or network communication. Intelligent Power Protector is available free of charge and can be downloaded from eaton.com/intelligentpower.
Features and benefits
• Gracefully shuts down computers and servers during an extended power outage
• Easy-to-use interface from any PC with a Web browser
• Acquires UPS information through local or network communication
• Easily deployed on many computers
• Can be remotely managed, configured and updated with Intelligent Power Manager
• Compatible with VMware vCenter, Microsoft SCVMM, Red Hat KVM and Citrix XenServer
Monitor power and energy from the basement to the roof top, for one facility or multiple. Power Xpert Insight supports the following Eaton device types commonly found in commercial buildings, manufacturing facilities, data centers, universities and hospitals:
• Power Xpert Meters • IQ Meters
• Circuit Breaker Trip Units
• Motor Control Overload Relays
• Motor Protective Relays
• Feeder Protective Relays
• Uninterruptible Power Systems
• Power Distribution Units
• Automatic Transfer Switches
• I/O Modules
Eaton Power Xpert Software
MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Power Xpert Software is a comprehensive solution for system-level management of your power infrastructure via a Web-browser, from any desktop, on one screen. Power Xpert Software is designed to take the complexity out of managing your power system and provides a clear picture of what is happening at a component, device and system level. By gathering, presenting and analyzing data in detail, system-wide, Power Xpert Software provides insight into cost savings and downtime prevention.
Power Xpert Software Professional Edition
• Geared towards end users, with built in support for Eaton power distribution products such as switchgear, UPSs, breakers, PDUs, RPPs, meters, relays, VFDs and MCCs among others.
• Eaton products connect with the software directly via an Ethernet connection, while legacy devices use a Power Xpert Gateway to Web-enable their communications
• A subset of third-party meters and devices are supported as standard via the gateway connection
• Optional Power Xpert Reporting
Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition
• Geared towards advanced power users, system integrators and enterprises with heterogeneous device spectrum and system developers who can take advantage of the included SNMP and Modbus integration development utilities
• Extensive support for third party devices via standard SNMP and Modbus TCP protocols
• Large variety of ready made third-party drop in drivers
• Optional Power Xpert Reporting
Eaton's Power Xpert Reporting
Eaton's Power Xpert Reporting works in conjunction with Power Xpert Software and Foreseer® allowing a view past individual measurements, trend graphs and events. It consolidates complex data from a multitude of devices from around the globe into easy-to understand graphical reports. Standard reports include: Energy Summary Report; Energy Cost Allocation Report; Power Quality Report; Branch Circuit Report; Capacity Summary Report; Event Summary Report; Joint Commission; Data Center Efficiency Report; Greenhouse Gases Report and Utilities Report.
Highlighted features• Helps qualify for LEED credits
• Reporting hierarchies organize device data
• Microsoft® Excel® integration for further analysis
• Web-browser access
• Connect to multiple databases simultaneously
EATON POWER XPERT SOFTWARE Description Part Number Style Number Power Xpert Software Professional Edition Power Xpert Software Professional Edition PXS-PRO - Power Xpert Software Professional Edition w/ 1 Day Startup PXS-PROn1S - Power Xpert Software Professional Edition w/ 2 Day Startup PXS-PROn2S - Power Xpert Software Professional Edition w/ 5 Day Startup PXS-PROn5S - Power Xpert Software Professional Edition & Power Xpert Reporting PXS-PROnPXR - Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition PXS-ENT - Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition w/ 1 Day Startup PXS-ENTn1S - Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition w/ 2 Day Startup PXS-ENTn2S - Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition w/ 5 Day Startup PXS-ENTn5S - Power Xpert Software Enterprise Edition & Power Xpert Reporting PXS-ENTnPXR - POWER XPERT SOFTWARE ACCESSORIES Description Part Number Power Xpert Software DAT 103003780 - Environmental Monitoring Probe 42R4317 116750224-001 POWER XPERT REPORTING Description Part Number Power Xpert Reporting - Single Source DB Connections * PXR - Power Xpert Reporting - up to 2 Source DB Connections * PXR-2DB - Power Xpert Reporting - up to 5 Source DB Connections * PXR-5DB - Power Xpert Reporting - up to 10 Source DB Connections * PXR-10DB - Power Xpert Reporting - up to 25 Source DB Connections * PXR-25DB - Power Xpert Reporting - up to 50 Source DB Connections * PXR-50DB - *Number of supported Source Database Connections to either Power Xpert Software or Foreseer UPS MANAGEMENT/SUPERVISORY SOFTWARE Description Part Number Style Number Intelligent Power Manager, Silver edition: support for 11–100 IP addresses - all series 66925 - Intelligent Power Manager, Gold edition: support for unlimited IP addresses - all series 66926 - Management-Pac 2–Network Management Systems - Pulsar series OPSFTWAR-PAC2 66923 Intelligent Power Software Suite CD: Bundled free-of-charge with Eaton UPSs (contains: Intelligent Power Manager supervisory software, Intelligent Power Protector protection software, Personal Solution-Pac power management software for non-networked Pulsar series UPSs, LanSafe power management software) 103004871 -
Eaton LanSafe Software
POWER MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR NETWORK SHUTDOWN
LanSafe software comes free of charge with Eaton's 3, 5 and 9 series UPSs to monitor UPS status and gracefully shutdown or restart the systems connected to that UPS during an extended power failure. In addition, it introduces a number of revolutionary features to simplify UPS monitoring and management.
Features and Benefits
• Stealth mode operation
• Cost savings calculator
• Animated UPS PowerScope view
• History calendar and control room views
• Separate views for single- and three-phase UPSs
• Event history summary
• Battery replacement warning
• Power on/off scheduling via calendar
• UPS load segment (receptacle) control
• Local/remote UPS power on/off
• Automatic, graceful shut down with work in progress saving, during an extended power failure
SERVER SHUTDOWN SOFTWARE
The NetWatch Client software is designed to shut down a server or workstation under the control of a UPS being monitored and managed by a ConnectUPS Web/SNMP card, BestLink Web/SNMP adapter or an Eaton Network Management Card (NMC).
Features and Benefits
• Monitor the activity of a single UPS through communication with the ConnectUPS, BestLink or NMC
• Alerts users of a server or workstation whenever a power failure occurs
• During a power outage, provide automatic graceful shutdown functionality and inform clients on pending shutdown thus preparing users for the removal of AC power
Software Product Index
UPS Power Management Software Intelligent Power Software Suite PowerVision Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite gives you all the tools you need to monitor and manage power devices on your network, even in a virtualized environment. With this Windows-based software, you can proactively monitor the health and performance of UPS, power distribution, and environmental systems across the enterprise from anywhere—and enhance the reliability of the entire power protection infrastructure. FORESEER MultiView Software FORESEER Enterprise Management System monitors and proactively manages enterprise-wide mission-critical infrastructure equipment. Windows-based web browser for monitoring multiple Powerware UPSs via ConnectUPS Web cards and LanSafe v. 5 instances. LanSafe Software Suite CD LanSafe® software delivers comprehensive support for Powerware single-phase and three-phase UPSs via serial, USB, and network connectivity options. All the software you need for Monitoring, Analysis, Management, SNMP and Shutdown. The Software Suite is shipped with every Powerware UPS and includes both LanSafe and PowerVision (trial) Power Management Software.
Powerware Extensions for IBM Director Powerware CoreLogic™
Software Development Toolkit
As a part of the comprehensive Powerware line of power management applications, the Extensions for IBM Director UPS software considerably simplifies network-monitoring tasks. Powerware CoreLogic™ offers system integrators, software developers, and original equipment manufacturers an easy, reliable, and flexible approach to integrating or embedding UPS management capabilities into their own software applications.
DC Power Control and Monitoring Software Power Manager II DCTools PowerManager II software provides effective remote management for Powerware DC power systems. The intuitive, Windows®-based graphical user interface enables you to quickly ‘zoom in ’ and view concise summary information, or specific control functions, key operational data, or alarm details. DCTools is the new configuration soft- ware for field technicians installing and maintaining DC power systems. CellSure CellSure provides a method to report on batteries, showing where problems may occur and giving the most important information reliable battery capacity measurements in real time.
UPS Connectivity Software Powerware Netwatch Software Modbus Profiler Client Shutdown software for use with ConnectUPS and BestLink Web cards. Profiler is a software tool that creates a Modbus register map specifically for your Powerware UPS.
UPS Legacy Software OnliNet® Network Power Management CheckUPS® UPS Software Network Power Management solutions are designed to increase productivity through the use of advanced power protection integrated directly into the network environment. The CheckUPS Software Suite is a comprehensive collection of power management and shutdown software for use with Powerware and Best®/SOLA uninterruptible power systems.